Betting Company – a website (1xBet) that allows customers to place bets on sporting events online;
Affiliate Program – a marketing agency that brings new visitors to a website with the help of affiliate advertising;
Affiliate – a webmaster (an individual or a company) that meets the conditions of the Affiliate Program at 1xpartners.com, delivers new customers and in doing so promotes 1xbet Betting Company products.
Players – the Betting Company's customers who have registered after following an affiliate link.
Earnings – an amount, earned by an Affiliate as a commission from the profit generated by the players brought by that Affiliate;
Profit – this is calculated as the total amount of a player's stakes excluding their winnings.
Payout – a transfer of the Affiliate's earnings from the Affiliate Program account to an account in an external payment system;
Payment Period – a time period during which an Affiliate’s earnings become available for withdrawal to external payment systems;
Promotional Materials – a set of tools for the online promotion of 1xbet betting company online.
1. Prior to joining the Affiliate Program as an Affiliate, you undertake to read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
2. The Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program may change. In this event the Affiliate will be notified by email.
3. Only persons over 18 years of age can participate in the Affiliate Program.
4. An Affiliate is fully responsible for the safety of their personal data including username and password. The 1xbet Affiliate Program bears no responsibility for the loss of personal data.
5. 1xbet is entitled to decline any Affiliate application to join the Affiliate Program, and 1xbet is under no obligation to explain the reason for the rejection.
6. Affiliate Program1xBet is entitled to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions. The existing Terms and Conditions are the Terms and Conditions displayed on the Affiliate Program website at the moment. It is impossible to trace the history of revisions. Should the terms of the Affiliate Program be amended, Affiliates will be notified by the email address provided by them at the time of registration.
7. Users of the Affiliate Program will be provided with visual promotional materials (without text). Affiliates are allowed to use the website information in a variety of ways.
8. Affiliates are not permitted to use unsolicited email (spam) and Click-under and Pop-under ads for 1xBet advertising without prior approval from the Affiliate Program team. Affiliates are not permitted to use contextual advertising containing the 1xBet brand name, or to create websites, whose domain names contain the 1xBet brand name. It is also not permitted to create websites, whereby the main content is nothing more than SEO-optimized articles, with the primary purpose of acquiring branded traffic from search engines. In the event such sources of traffic are identified, the Affiliate’s Account will be closed and all the earnings will be cancelled.
9. The use of 'cookie stuffing' techniques by Affiliates is prohibited:
- the opening of the 1xBet website in iframe with sides of zero length or in an invisible zone;
- adding tags, cookie scripts and other similar actions.
Should an Affiliate violate these Terms and Conditions, their personal account will be blocked and deleted.
10. Only one registration in the Affiliate Program is allowed per participant. Repeat registration as a sub-affiliate is strictly forbidden.
11. An Affiliate is prohibited to register their personal player account with the betting company via their own affiliate link. Affiliates are also prohibited from colluding with other players.
An Affiliate's earnings are not fixed. They depend on the revenue generated for the betting company from the players who have registered after following the Affiliate link. Commission fees, bonuses and the total turnover of the player brought to the site by the Affiliate do not affect the Affiliate's earnings, which constitute 25% of the Betting Company's net profit received from the players brought by the Affiliate.
1xBet reserves the right to revise the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice.
The Affiliate can get his commission fees once a week (every Tuesday, over a period from Monday till Sunday (inclusive) of the previous week) but only if payment details were preliminarily agreed with the manager and also if earned funds exceeded the minimal amount of 30$ required for withdrawal. If the Affiliate does not have such a sum, his money will be automatically transferred to the next period and it will repeat until the necessary sum is accumulated. Adverse balance is also transferred to the next month.
1xBet Affiliate Programme has the right to delay payments to the Affiliates for the period up to 2 months in the case of unforeseen technical failures on the part of the Affiliate Programme and when required to check the Affiliate and the source of his traffic.
Dispute Resolution Procedure
Affiliate Program participants partners1xbet.com can challenge any issues, and partners1xbet.com will consider all concerns when the evidence and reasons are provided. They should be sent to the email address of the Affiliate Program Support Team. Complaints and requests will be reviewed within 14 days of the date of receiving the correspondence about the dispute, and the Affiliate will be notified of the outcome. The use of swear words, insults and false information in the correspondence is forbidden.